Wednesday, December 15, 2010

News: 12-15-10

Happy Holidays everyone.

Some updates:

- The Hooks That Snare The Wolf c-60 came out a few days ago on Dream Root Recordings. Frankly, I'm not too thrilled with it. The artwork is not what I intended for it, nor do I like the paint all over the tapes. Still, thank you to Brandon for putting it out. Being the control freak for my art that I am, THTSTW is being reissued by Stephen Petrus' awesome label Live Bait Recording Foundation in an edition of 100 (or so). This will come with full-color artwork and an additional 19 minute bonus track entitled "Varulv". People who ordered the tape version from Dream Root (or traded it with me) will be getting one of these free of charge (overseas shipping $2). Expect these around the first of the year.

- Nyodene D, along with many esteemed friends and colleagues, will be featured on the upcoming L.White Records compilation U.S. Bestial Forces. Track entitled: "I Know That I Am Fighting A War I Cannot Win"

- Nyodene D will be featured on an upcoming four way split with The Vomit Arsonist, Deterge and Content Nullity

- The Assembly of Hatred release, entitled "Every Knee Shall Bow" is being worked on dilligently. Four long tracks, about America and its fascination with The End.

- Finally, the release for Malignant sublabel Black Plague has a title. Coming in 2011:

Nyodene D - U N P E R S O N


That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment